18+ Online Casinos Accepting Apple Cash
Among the most interesting 18-and-up gambling funding options at the best online casinos are those which allow site members to buy and sell account balances among one another. These, called vouchers or player transfers, let players enjoy Apple Cash 18+ online casino banking, along with a host of other P2P and eWallet solutions. No legitimate offshore gambling site can accept these kinds of payments directly. But indirectly? That’s another story.
To learn more about using the Apple Cash service (part of the Apple Pay e-Wallet platform) to top off your 18+ online casino account – and to get same-day payouts when you win – our brief guide has you covered. Not every site supports Apple Cash vouchers or player transfers, but if you’re a member at one that does, gambling with Apple Pay really pays. So how do you like them Apples? Read on to find out!
★ Use Bovada Vouchers with Apple Cash Today!
As usual, Bovada was the first reputable online casino for 18-and-up players to roll out support for Apple Cash through the use of its voucher and player transfer solutions. Bovada Vouchers and Bovada player transfers allow site members to use popular e-Wallets and P2P apps to buy and sell account balances among one another. As a result, Bovada casino gamblers can now use Apple Cash to top off their accounts and claim their payouts.
Best of all, Apple Cash gambling at Bovada has friendly limits, no added fees, and lets new players claim the same great Bovada casino bonuses they’re used to. Bovada Casino has over 250 of the best RNG electronic online casino games, an industry-leading 18+ online live-dealer casino, an international 18+ sportsbook, a racebook, and a huge tournament poker room. With Apple Cash, you can fund your Bovada account and participate in every form of real-money online gambling you can imagine!
Bonus: $3000 Bovada Sign Up Bonus For New Members
- Operates legally out of Costa Rica in Central America
- Apple Cash deposits are guaranteed and secure when used with Bovada Vouchers and player transfers
- Access to all standard Bovada promos with Apple Pay deposits
- Player-friendly bonus rollover/playthrough requirements
- 250+ real-money gambling games made by the industry’s best developers (RTG, Rival)
- Dozens of live casino games powered by Visionary iGaming
- Bet casino, sports, poker, horses with just one account
- USA players welcome at 18 and up
- Excluded states: DE, MD, NJ, NV, NY
- Limited bonus options
- Apple Cash deposits + payouts require extra steps
Best 18 And Up Online Casinos With Apple Cash Support In 2023
While Bovada Casino may have been the first site to roll out 18+ casino vouchers and player transfers in order to support Apple Cash gambling deposits (as well as other P2P and eWallet deposit options), they aren’t the only reputable 18+ casino on the Internet that allows players to use the popular Apple Pay e-Wallet.
All the following sites – each of which is considered to be among the best in the business – support online 18+ Apple Cash gambling options through vouchers, player transfers, or both. Bovada specifically also features MatchPay gambling, but MatchPay is P2P-only and does not currently support Apple Pay or other eWallets.
|Site Name||Bonus||USA||Visit Site|
|1||100% Max $3,000||Play Now Full Review|
|2||200% Max $5,000||Play Now Full Review|
|3||500% Max $5,000||Play Now Full Review|
|4||150% Max $3,000||Play NowFull Review|
What Is Apple Cash?
Apple Cash is the P2P feature included in the Apple Pay Wallet. Apple Pay, of course, is a robust payment platform developed by Apple and released in October 2014. Through a series of partnerships with established payment processors like Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Discover, and others, Apple Pay revolutionized the mobile payment space.
As an e-Wallet, Apple Pay allows users to store all their standard credit, debit, and gift cards digitally, adding Apple’s world-class biometric and hardware security safeguards to each transaction.
Apple Pay also competes with the likes of PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, and Zelle in that its Apple Cash service (previously Apple Pay Cash) lets users send private money transfers to one another easily and quickly.
Apple Pay also includes an Apple-branded Mastercard that can be used worldwide. However, you can use Apple Pay without using the Apple Card, so you don’t need a new credit card if you don’t want one.
Direct competitors to Apple Pay include 18+ Google Pay casino gambling and 18+ Samsung Pay casino gambling, though both of these are smaller services – and have lower adoption rates – than Apple Pay/Apple Cash. As a result, when using an eWallet platform to make private P2P transfers (like, say, at the most trusted 18-and-over online casinos), Apple Pay is more prone to “pay out” with quicker deposits and withdrawals than other platforms.
18+ Online Casino Banking With Apple Cash
When it comes to using Apple Cash to fund your online 18+ casino account, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. First and foremost, your site must support vouchers and/or player transfers.
The current best-reviewed online casinos for players aged 18 and up that actually meet this requirement are Bovada Casino, Café Casino, and Slots LV Casino. However, we think it’s only a matter of time before other popular 18+ gambling brands get on board with the voucher/transfer trend.
The second thing to remember is that Apple Cash gambling does require some legwork on your part. The reason Apple Cash works for gambling online is that players can use it to buy and sell account balances between one another. Since offshore sites can’t accept Apple Cash deposits or initiate Apple Cash payouts directly, players themselves handle these transfers privately.
As a result, in order to get the benefits of 18+ Apple Pay gambling, depositors must coordinate the purchase of online casino vouchers/transfers, while claiming payouts requires posting said casino vouchers/transfers for sale.
Apple Cash Online Casino Deposits
The process to make an Apple Cash gambling deposit at participating sites works the same way regardless of the site you choose. Each step is outlined in detail below, so new online casino gamblers should have no problems getting started betting with Apple Pay.
(We won’t cover how to join Apple Pay, as the Apple Pay signup process is explained inside the app itself on any compatible iDevice.)
- Follow any link here to a legitimate eighteen-and-up online casino that supports vouchers or player transfers.
- Click/tap the “Join” or “Sign Up” button, enter in all required information, and complete your registration.
- Head over to your site’s community forum (i.e. the Bovada Community page, the Slots LV Community page, etc.) and look for a voucher code for sale or player transfer for sale. Make sure the ad listing indicates that the seller accepts Apple Cash payments.
- Contact the seller through your 18+ casino site and arrange the sale.
- Send over your funds via Apple Pay’s Apple Cash P2P feature. Your seller will release your voucher/transfer code to you immediately. (All the best sites have buyer protections in place for those using Apple Cash with vouchers or player transfers.)
Apple Cash Online Casino Same-Day Payouts
Now, we have to be absolutely clear about this: Online Apple Cash betting transfers cannot offer guaranteed same-day payouts. This is because voucher payouts and player transfer payouts are based on current site demand.
The reality is that you won’t always have another member looking to buy your voucher code or player transfer as soon as you post it. In our experience, we’ve found that we’re able to get same-day payouts with Apple Cash at 18-and-older casino sites roughly 70-75% of the time.
Here’s all you need to do:
- Visit your site’s cashier page and select the voucher or player transfer withdrawal option.
- Enter in the amount of your account balance you’d like to have converted into a voucher code or player transfer code. This code will be emailed to you once your withdrawal is approved.
- Once you receive your voucher/transfer code, visit your site’s community forum and post it for sale. Be sure to include the amount of the betting voucher/transfer and mention that you accept Apple Cash transactions.
- When a buyer contacts you, release your code to them as soon as you receive their Apple Cash payment. Vouchers and player transfers do expire, so please make sure you deliver your code ASAP. Bad faith sellers face account suspension or termination.
If you want guaranteed same-day payouts every time, the best way to get those is to claim your casino winnings in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin casino banking, Cardano casino banking, Dogecoin casino banking, and other altcoin gambling options are great if you need your money immediately.
Note: You can claim crypto payouts even if you made your initial deposit using Apple Cash, which is a great way for cryptocurrency beginners to get started betting with crypto.
Apple Cash Online Casino Bonus Options
Outside of the few extra steps it takes to use Apple Cash at the top-rated under-21 online casinos, one of the only real drawbacks to this banking option is that you’re only eligible for your site’s standard casino bonuses.
Of course, these bonuses are valuable and come with the industry’s lowest rollover rates and playthrough requirements, but vouchers and player transfers don’t boost your bankroll to the same extent that enhanced crypto bonuses do.
For most 18+ casino gamblers, this really won’t be an issue, as we generally advocate that first-time players accept smaller bonuses anyways.
Still, it would be nice to get the same massive online gambling promos with Apple Cash that we get with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Cardano, Solana, etc. But who knows? Maybe one day Apple Pay or Apple Cash will actually support crypto transactions (like 18+ Zelle gambling or Cash App gambling options do) and this will become a non-issue. Apple Crypto? iCrypto? You get the idea.
18+ Apple Cash Mobile Gambling
Apple Cash is a top option for those online 18+ gamblers who prefer to play on their mobile devices, because mobile is where Apple Pay lives. By handling all your casino banking and casino gambling on the same platform, the convenience factor is unrivaled.
Just remember that Apple Pay/Apple Cash is Apple-only. This means that 18+ iPhone casino players can use it, but 18+ Android casino players can’t. (For them, G Pay or Samsung Pay is almost as good a substitute.)
At any rate, we always recommend mobile casino gambling to all players, as it’s just a better overall experience. You can play anywhere, anytime, with no restrictions.
There’s no geo-fencing like there is in states with legal domestic online casinos, and all the games are designed to dynamically adjust to any make, model, or screen size of iPhone or iPad (or Android, if you absolutely insist – we don’t).
If you’re out and about and need to kill a few minutes, there’s no better way to do that – and no more profitable way to do that – than by playing a few rounds of online slots, online blackjack, or online roulette. Heck, you can even play multiplayer 18+ online poker cash games on the go. With Apple Cash mobile gambling, the world is your river card!
What Are The Benefits Of Apple Cash Gambling At Legal 18+ Casinos?
Apple Cash casino gambling offers several benefits to players aged 18 and up. However, it’s not the perfect bet funding option for everyone. No banking method ticks all the boxes for every kind of player, after all.
Still, we think that the Apple Cash benefits outweigh the Apple Cash negatives for most players – particularly those who don’t want to use cryptocurrencies. While crypto will always be our preferred 18+ online casino banking method, Apple Cash comes with a host of unique aspects that makes it nearly as compelling.
- Make Apple Cash online casino voucher deposits + payouts
- Make Apple Cash online casino player transfer deposits + payouts
- Apple Cash voucher/player transfers take just a few minutes once initiated
- Apple Cash voucher/player transfer deposits are instantaneous
- Transfers are safe, secure, and guaranteed – Gamble with confidence
- Apple Pay hardware adds an extra layer of security to all transactions – Increased peace of mind
- No added fees charged by any reputable 18+ online casino vendor – Get more when you win!
- Claim standard online casino bonuses and online casino promos
- Massive Apple Pay/Cash popularity – Same-day payouts frequently available
- Players helping players – Build the online gambling community!
- Requires compatible Apple device (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch)
- Apple Pay/Apple Cash not compatible with other platforms – No Android, Windows support
- Extra steps required – Direct Apple Cash gambling deposits not supported by 18+ casino sites
- No Bitcoin/crypto support – Fiat currency only
- Limited support – Not all 18+ online gambling operators support Apple Cash vouchers/player transfers
- Same-day deposits and same-day payouts not guaranteed – Reliant on member demand
*Disclaimer: The Apple Cash/Apple Pay casino banking option may be used for legal online gambling. However, Apple Cash/Apple Pay is not affiliated with and does not endorse this or any other online gambling resource or service.