18+ Ethereum Casinos
The world of Ethereum cryptocurrency (Ether, ETH) is an interesting one, as it’s the first crypto platform that allowed for mainstream smart contracts and “dApps,” or decentralized applications. But while a few startups have tried to make Ethereum gambling dApps, these aren’t mature and don’t offer even a tiny fraction of what established 18+ Ethereum casinos do. At these latter sites, Ethereum is a core part of their 18+ online gambling banking suites.
When choosing an Ethereum online casino, you’ll want to ensure that the site is reputable, safe to use, offers hundreds of online casino games and multiple betting markets, and is legal for all players aged 18 and up. You also need to make sure your operator is one of the fastest-paying online casinos so you can claim your winnings ASAP. Our short guide to gambling with Ethereum will have you flying high in the Ether in just a few minutes. So buckle up, read on, and hodl on!
Best 18-And-Up Online Casinos Accepting Ethereum In 2023
At Casinos18, we cover a variety of online gambling sites that cater to players aged 18 and older, and all the top operators accept Ethereum for deposits and withdrawals. The links in the table below represent our full menu of online Ethereum casino reviews, and we’re confident that you’ll be satisfied with any of these well-respected, time-tested Internet gambling houses.
We recommend signing up at several of these sites to compare their game selections, payout rates, and ancillary betting options. Many operators offer 18+ Ethereum sports betting and 18+ Ethereum eSports betting in addition to online casino games, and some are even bona fide 18+ Ethereum poker sites, too!
|Site Name||Bitcoin Bonus||USA||Visit Site|
|1||150% Max $5,000||Play Now Full Review|
|2||300% Max $7,500||Play Now Full Review|
|3||600% Max $6,000||Play Now Full Review|
|4||150% Max $3,000||Play NowFull Review|
Benefits Of Using Ethereum For 18+ Online Gambling
When you gamble at an online Ethereum casino, USA players can take advantage of a number of benefits that non-crypto payment options simply can’t match.
While Ethereum aligns with most other accepted crypto assets when used for online bet funding, there are a few things unique to the platform that players should be aware of. We cover these – and all Ethereum betting benefits – in the following list of highlights.
- Increased Security – Ethereum blockchain technology is quantum-hacking-resistant, which means it’s the safest and most secure money-transfer technology in existence. ETH transfers can never be interrupted, redirected, or otherwise manipulated. When you gamble with Ethereum online, you can rest assured that your deposits and withdrawals will always go through.
- Increased Anonymity – All crypto offers enhanced anonymity compared to other deposit and withdrawal methods when gambling online. While no crypto is 100% anonymous, there’s a lot less personally-identifying information involved in ETH transfers than credit/debit transfers, check transfers, bank wires, etc.
- 100% Approval Rates – Most fiat money deposit options – like checks, credit cards, debit cards, and bank wires – can be intercepted automatically by the federal UIGEA banking regulation. While this won’t get you into any trouble, it’s a major nuisance when you’re trying to play online gambling games. Ethereum transactions are not policed by the UIGEA or any other bank/government regulations, so transfers clear in full, every time.
- Zero Deposit Fees – The best 18 and up online casinos charge no added transfer fees or processing fees when you deposit with Ethereum. This means that you can gamble with more of your money, and you’ll always get more bang for your buck when requesting payouts. Keep all of what’s yours with Ethereum!
- Same-Day Payouts – Cryptocurrencies like ETH are currently the only guaranteed same-day payout options at legal online gambling sites operating outside of US borders. All other methods take between 2-7 days to clear, depending on the withdrawal options you choose.
- Enhanced Crypto Bonuses – At the best online casinos, 18+ players will always get better bonuses when depositing with cryptocurrencies like Ethereum. ETH bonuses are usually worth anywhere between 200% and 300% more than typical deposit bonuses.
- Massive Investment Potential – Ethereum is a tried-and-true investment-grade cryptocurrency asset. Its value has increased dramatically ever since launch, and there’s no end in sight. If you want to be a millionaire, using Ethereum for online gambling and online casino payouts could be the best bet you’ll ever make!
Negatives Of Using Ethereum For 18+ Online Gambling
- High Blockchain Fees – Ethereum has the highest native blockchain fees (aka ETH “gas fees”) when pitted against other cryptocurrencies. This is due to the relative difficulty and expense of ETH mining. All crypto assets have built-in transfer fees that are charged as an inherent part of their network protocols, and you should keep these in mind when choosing which crypto to use at most trusted 18+ USA casino sites.
- Exchange Waiting Periods – If you don’t own any Ethereum, one of the most common ways to get some is to buy ETH from online exchanges. For first-time crypto users, it usually takes 5-10 days before your Ethereum purchase becomes available to send off the exchange platform to online betting sites.
- Longest Crypto Transfer Times – Along with higher fees than all other cryptos, ETH has network transfer times that are even slower than Bitcoin. In most cases, it takes 45-90 minutes for your ETH transfer to be processed, but it can take up to several hours if network congestion is particularly heavy.
- Best For Tech-Savvy Players – In order to make the most of Ethereum and crypto in general, you need to be somewhat tech savvy. The learning curve isn’t too high, but you’ll need to know your way around a computer or mobile device and have familiarity with online banking processes to operate most efficiently.
- Doesn’t Work With Zelle Or Cash App – Zelle gambling deposits are supported by all online casinos, but only insofar as you can use Zelle to purchase Bitcoin (and only Bitcoin) at the LocalBitcoins exchange. Zelle is a quick way to bypass the wait times associated with most online exchanges, but Zelle-to-ETH purchases are not supported. The same goes for Cash App, which only supports Bitcoin buying and sending.
How To Use Ethereum At 18-And-Over Online Casinos
Before you can use ETH at any 18+ online casino, you’ll have to actually buy Ethereum. This is perhaps the biggest hurdle for first-time crypto users because the process can take some time. If you don’t plan ahead, chances are you won’t want to wait the week or so it takes for major commercial crypto exchanges to release your Ether to you.
When you want to play online casino games right now, you might be tempted to forego buying ETH and simply use a Visa casino deposit or Mastercard casino deposit to make instant transfers. That said, we strongly recommend getting into crypto, as the best Ethereum casino sites offer tremendous perks for doing so.
To get started, you’ll want to follow the mainstream Ethereum news closely, paying attention to the Ethereum price chart. When you see the market dip strongly day-to-day or week-to-week, that’s the time to buy in. Don’t worry about getting in at the lowest possible ETH price, either, because long-term, anything short of the Ethereum ATH (all-time high) is going to be a viable point of entry.
Once you have your Ether, you can fund your account at all reputable Ethereum gambling sites following the basic instructions below.
Ethereum Casino Deposits
Once you actually own some ETH, it’s easy to make a deposit at Ethereum betting sites. Simply log into your online 18+ casino account and go through these steps:
- Select the Cryptocurrency deposit option at your site’s Cashier page.
- From there, find Ethereum (ETH) and click or tap the selection.
- Here, you’ll be given an Ethereum deposit address (aka an ETH sending address). Copy this to your computer or mobile device’s clipboard. You may also be given a QR code with your online casino’s ETH address embedded.
- At your Ethereum exchange or via your ETH wallet, select the “Send” option on your Ether holdings.
- Paste your site’s address in the recipient field and enter in the amount of ETH you wish to transfer.
- Submit your deposit.
Ethereum payment channels operate more or less instantly, but your ETH transfer will not clear – i.e. show up in your 18+ casino betting account – for 45-90 minutes, depending on Ethereum blockchain traffic and current verification times.
Ethereum deposit times are even longer than Bitcoin deposit times in general, given the popularity and security of the platform. But these deposits will go through within a few hours at most, and there are no added fees.
Note: Ethereum blockchain fees are very high – even higher than Bitcoin fees. Remember, these fees are built into the crypto networks themselves and are assessed for all transfers. Your online casino does not charge these fees and has no control over Ethereum gas fees.
Ethereum Casino Payouts
When you’ve won some money and want to cash out, Ethereum withdrawals are quick, easy, and will show up in your ETH wallet the same day you request them. At all reputable online casinos and mobile 18+ gambling sites, the process works like this
- Head over to your site’s Cashier page and click or tap on the “Withdraw” tab.
- Select the Ethereum payout option and enter your Ethereum payout address (aka your Ethereum receiving address). Include the amount you wish to withdraw and submit the ticket.
- Your Ether should show up in your Ethereum wallet within just a few hours on average.
Please be sure that you’ve met all bonus terms and conditions before you withdraw your funds. Also, you don’t have to deposit with Ethereum in order to collect Ethereum payouts. All the best 18 and up online casinos allow players to claim ETH payouts regardless of the method used to fund their betting accounts.
This is a great way for players who top off their bankrolls with credit, debit, check, bank wire, etc. to get started using cryptocurrency. In this case, all you need is a free ETH wallet, and you can become a crypto user without ever signing up at an online exchange!
Ethereum Casino Bonuses
Ethereum casino bonus options are better than normal bonuses, which is one reason that gambling with Ethereum is so popular at the top 18+ casinos online.
In general, crypto casino promos give players 2-3X more free money than standard deposit bonuses, but they come with the same low rollover rates.
This is a major perk for crypto gamblers, and aside from instant payouts, it’s one of the main reasons so many players aged 18 and older prefer to use cryptocurrency whenever they play real-money online casino games.
- Ethereum Casino Welcome Bonuses
- Ethereum Casino Reload Bonuses
- Ethereum Weekly Bonuses (Game-Specific)
- Ethereum Refer-A-Friend Bonuses
Ethereum Online Gambling FAQs
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a first-generation cryptocurrency blockchain platform that launched in 2015. The crypto coin used by the Ethereum platform is called Ether, and the ticker symbol is ETH.
As of 2021, Ethereum is the second most valuable cryptocurrency (after Bitcoin), and it has a market capitalization of roughly $500 billion.
What is Ethereum 2.0?
Ethereum 2.0 is not a hard fork of the Ethereum network. Instead, it’s the colloquial term for a set of forthcoming upgrades to the network that will allow for Ethereum staking and other major improvements for smart contract developers and users.
When does Ethereum 2.0 launch?
Ethereum 2.0 (ETH2) is scheduled to launch sometime in early 2022.
Do 18 and up casinos accept Ethereum 2.0?
ETH2 isn’t out yet, but when it hits, all the 18+ casino sites that accept Ethereum will accept Ethereum 2.0, as it’s not a different coin. Remember, ETH2 is just an update to the current Ethereum network protocols.
What is Ethereum Classic?
Ethereum Classic (ETC) is the result of a hard fork of the Ethereum network back in 2016. Ethereum Classic is a completely different cryptocurrency from Ethereum, worth around $32 per coin as of Q1 2022.
The ETC market cap is roughly $5 billion, and it’s usually among the top 50 cryptocurrencies.
Do 18 and up casinos accept Ethereum Classic?
No, Ethereum Classic is currently not accepted by the top 18 and up online casinos, though these sites may support the crypto coin in the future.
Where should I buy Ethereum?
If you’re wondering where to buy Ethereum, the best entry point is to use a legitimate online crypto exchange like Coinbase, Bittrex, Kraken, etc.
All of these sites support both USD-to-Ethereum and Ethereum-to-USD transfers. You can also trade ETH for Bitcoin and altcoins at such exchanges.
Some of the most popular altcoin options are Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Cardano, Chainlink, USD Coin, etc., most of which are also accepted at the online casinos listed here. 18+ Dogecoin casinos and 18+ Solana casinos are the newest additions to online crypto casino banking suites, but only a few sites accept those deposit options as of now.
What is the best Ethereum wallet?
When it comes to what Ethereum wallet is best to use for online gambling, we recommend “hot wallets” (aka Ethereum software wallets) like Atomic, Exodus, Mycelium, etc.
You can also use Ethereum hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano S, Ledger Nano X, Trezor One, and Trezor Model T, but these are slower for online transfers and aren’t recommended for active trading.
Please be sure to download all software wallets from their official developer pages and purchase hardware wallets only from their official manufacturer websites.
Can you cash out Ethereum to PayPal?
By now, you already know how to cash out Ethereum and where to cash out Ethereum, but unfortunately, PayPal is not a viable crypto trading/sending/receiving platform.
If you want to make online casino deposits with PayPal or other P2P apps (Cash App, Apple Pay, etc.), you’ll need to gamble with an 18+ betting site that supports casino vouchers or player transfers (i.e. Bovada Casino, Café Casino, and Slots LV Casino).
Can you cash out Ethereum to Cash App or Apple Pay?
You cannot cash out with Cash App or Apple Pay but you can use P2P services to buy vouchers to fund your account online where vouchers are supported.
While Ethereum may not enjoy the strong third-party support that Bitcoin has access to, such as the option to use Cash App for online casino gambling by pairing it with BTC purchases, ETH is solid enough on its own to maintain its strong presence in the gambling arena.
Is Ethereum a good investment?
Absolutely. ETH is the second most popular cryptocurrency on the market, and it’s always a good investment, as it has tremendous growth potential over the long term.
To learn how to invest in Ethereum for maximum gains, there are plenty of primers on the Internet, but in the simplest terms, all you really need to do is buy some Ethereum (or request online casino payouts in Ethereum), store it in a secure wallet, and let time do its thing.
How much is Ethereum?
The current Ethereum price (Q1 2022) is roughly $3200 per coin. This is a long way off the ETH ATH of $4900, and it’s projected to far exceed that sometime in the next year.
Will Ethereum go up?
Yes, of course. However, any Ethereum price prediction you come across is pure speculation. Still, given its $4900 all-time high, it’s likely to be worth many times that in the coming years. Buy low, sell high!
Is Ethereum dead?
Not by a long shot. Ethereum is the second most popular and widely traded crypto asset in the world, and the ETH price is only going to go up in the future.
Can You mine Ethereum?
There are plenty of online tutorials for how to mine Ethereum, but Ethereum mining has fallen out of favor due to the increased processing requirements of verifying ETH blocks.
Instead of mining, those looking for free Ether can simply wait for Ethereum 2.0, which will allow for stake pool delegation and passive ETH rewards.
How long does it take to mine Ethereum?
Currently, it takes about a week to 10 days to mine one Ethereum coin. However, the startup costs – that is, the required computing hardware necessary to handle ETH mining – is substantial.
For this reason, and because ETH2 will obviate the need for Ethereum mining for most users, we recommend passing. It’s a lot easier to gamble online and cash out in ETH than it is to mine the stuff, and the gains are a lot better, too!
Ethereum History And Ethereum Projections
- Ethereum Founded: July 30, 2015
- Ethereum Ticker Symbol: ETH
- Ethereum Transfer Speeds: 45-90 min.
- Ethereum Transfer Fees: Highest
- Ethereum Casino Support: All 18+ online casino sites
- Current Ethereum Price: CoinMarketCap
- Ethereum All-Time High (aka ETH ATH): $4812.09 on November 7, 2021
- Ethereum Price Prediction 2025: ~$14,000 per ETH
- Ethereum Price Prediction 2030: ~$63,000 per ETH