The younger generation of online gamblers already knows that cryptocurrency is the best option for making deposits and claiming withdrawals. That said, every legitimate gambling site supports a different online casino banking menu with different crypto coins available. For the best 18+ Solana casinos, then, your options are still somewhat limited, as just a few of the top-reviewed sites have started to support Solana crypto coins.
Solana – stock symbol SOL – is a third-generation Proof-of-Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency that is usually compared to other popular crypto gambling options like Ethereum and Cardano. (However, Cardano is the better comparison, as it’s the most similar coin to SOL that online casinos currently support.) If you want to use SOL coins to bet real money online, you can finally do so with the help of our short Solana guide.
Best 18-And-Up Online Casinos That Support Solana Deposits And Payouts In 2024
At all the following legal online casinos, 18-year-old players can enjoy the very best RNG electronic casino games, live-dealer casino tables, and more. From 18+ online slots and online blackjack to live roulette, keno, craps, and other amusements, these sites let you play every game under the sun with Solana!
|250% Max $6,000
|Play Now Full Review
|100% Max $3,000
|50% Max $3,000
Benefits Of Gambling With Solana SOL At 18+ Online Casinos
Besides the fact that gambling with Solana at legitimate offshore eighteen-plus casinos means that you can legally bet real money – and win real money – on any type of gambling game imaginable, there are also other benefits to betting with SOL. These include:
- Instant Deposits – Solana transfer speeds are among the very fastest in the crypto industry. On average, SOL transfers take under five minutes, making Cardano, Stellar, and Ripple the only gambling cryptos that can compete with SOL on speed. Remember, even though crypto deposits have 100% success rates, that doesn’t mean they’re always fast. For example, ETH is infamously slow for online gamblers, often taking up to two hours for deposits to be credited to player accounts.
- No UIGEA Interference – As with all crypto coins, SOL gambling transfers to and from your online casino site cannot be interrupted by the US federal UIGEA law. This pesky law does not criminalize online gamblers, but it does make traditional banking methods (i.e. credit cards, debit cards, bank wires, etc.) more hit and miss. With SOL crypto, the UIGEA is rendered unto Caesars.
- More Safety + Security – Using cryptos like Solana to bet online means that you’ll get more anonymity, transaction security, and overall safety than you can with any other banking method. While there’s no such thing as a totally anonymous cryptocurrency, the Solana blockchain values user privacy and makes transactions virtually impossible to hack. Cryptos like Solana are the safest ways to send and receive money on the Internet.
- Better Casino Promos – When you use Solana to make online casino deposits, you can take advantage of enhanced gambling bonus offers. The best sites want their members to use cryptos like SOL exclusively, as it’s better, cheaper, and more reliable for everyone. In order to promote Solana and crypto betting in general, site members get crypto bonuses worth 2-3X more than standard online casino bonuses.
- Same-Day Payouts – SOL payouts – like all online casino crypto payouts – are rated for same-day No other banking method allows players at the most trusted 18+ online casinos to receive their money the same day they request their payouts, and Solana is even faster than most other crypto options! Solana casino withdrawals are usually delivered within just 10 minutes, but they can sometimes take up to two hours to show up in your private Solana wallet.
- No Added Fees – Solana transfers – that is, Solana betting deposits and Solana betting withdrawals – come with no added fees assessed by your 18-and-over online casino site. Thus, with SOL, you can make free online casino deposits and receive free online casino payouts. However, please remember that all crypto transfers come with native blockchain processing fees as part of their platform protocols (albeit these native SOL fees amount to thousandths of a cent on average).
- Huge Investment Potential – Solana investments have paid off handsomely since the coin’s 2019 launch, and from 2020 to 2021, the Solana value increased by nearly 20,000%! While we won’t likely see that much growth that quickly again, the Solana price has the coin as a top-10 crypto, which is a position it isn’t likely to lose anytime soon. Solana price predictions for 2025 range from $1000-$1200 per coin, while SOL price predictions for 2030 have each coin worth as much as $7500 or more!
- Drive A Stake Through Your SOL – Like Cardano, Solana is a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency. This means that SOL holders can delegate their Solana to Solana stake pools and earn passive Solana income. That is, you can get free Solana just for owning SOL coins! (Note: You can only earn free SOL after you claim your casino payouts, as you won’t accrue Solana rewards on Solana that’s currently credited to your 18+ online casino account.)
Drawbacks Of Gambling With Solana SOL At 18+ Online Casinos
While Solana is a great banking option for any legitimate 18+ casino online, it’s not perfect for everyone. That’s why we’ve put together this short list of Solana negatives, as the most important part of 18+ online casino banking is that you make the right financial decisions for your needs.
- Brand New Financial Concept – Crypto, for all the awesome features and breakthroughs it brings to the table, is still very new. Bitcoin just came out in 2009, remember. Solana, as a third-gen crypto coin, is far newer still, and many of its features are even less understood than the standard crypto feature set. Not everyone wants to relearn “money,” but if you’re willing to mix in some new ideas, you could really clean up on the virtual casino floor.
- Extreme Volatility – Solana has enjoyed a huge amount of success over a short time, but it’s still extremely The SOL value can increase or decrease by 20-30% on any given day, and that scares a lot of investors. While online gamblers are generally less deterred by this (crypto is a form of gambling all its own!), it’s still an issue. Timing your Solana deposits and payouts for maximum gains can be intimidating.
- Crypto Exchange Wait Times – If it’s your first time buying Solana, you can’t just send your SOL to your casino the second you purchase some. The major cryptocurrency exchanges all have mandatory waiting periods of up to 10 days for new users, which means you’ll need to plan ahead if you intend to gamble with Solana. If you want to buy Solana faster, you can always use the Atomic Wallet app to do so (which we highly recommend if time is of the essence).
- No Delegating While Gambling – Many crypto enthusiasts prefer to bet online with a non-staking crypto coin (like Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc.) because they believe it’s more profitable to stake their Solana instead of gambling with it. If you’re a very casual gambler, this might be your situation, and it’s something worth considering. Of course, Solana wins are Solana wins, whether you’re gambling SOL or staking SOL.
How To Use Solana At Online Casinos For 18-And-Over Players
Betting with Solana is no different than betting with any other cryptocurrency at the top 18-plus gambling websites. However, unlike 18+ Bitcoin casinos, 18+ Ethereum casinos, TRON Casinos, and Solana casinos are faster and cheaper to use.
This is because SOL transactions are much more efficient than older first-generation and second-generation crypto transactions.
In our experience, Solana deposits and withdrawals are the fastest and cheapest in the 18+ crypto gambling market, rivaled only by the likes of Cardano betting banking and Ripple/Stellar options.
Solana Casino Deposits
Depositing into your online casino account with SOL crypto is simple, and the process works the same way at all the betting sites that accept Solana payments. If you’ve ever gambled with crypto at a legit online casino before, there’s no mystery to it.
For brand new users or first-time crypto gamblers, however, the first step is to actually buy Solana via a crypto exchange or the Atomic Wallet store. Then, once you hold Solana, here’s how to bet with it safely and legally:
- Follow any link here to a trusted 18+ online casino that accepts the Solana cryptocurrency, and click/tap the “Join Now” or “Sign Up” button.
- Enter in all required data, being sure to use only your real, verifiable information.
- Select the SOL deposit method from your 18+ casino site’s crypto gambling menu and copy down your site’s Solana sending address. You can also accept an optional Solana casino bonus at this time (recommended for most players).
- Open your Solana wallet or Solana exchange account and choose the “Send” option from the menu.
- Paste the above SOL address into the field, and enter in the Solana amount you wish to deposit at your online casino.
- Submit the ticket, and your Solana casino deposit will be credited to your account in under 10 minutes.
Solana Casino Payouts
Solana is a top option for gamblers who want to take advantage of the fastest-paying 18+ online casinos. And since you’re probably already all set up to send and receive SOL, collecting SOL payouts when you win is even easier than making deposits.
However, since you can withdraw in Solana regardless of the deposit method used, some gamblers may be getting their first SOL coins by pulling out their winnings using the popular new cryptocurrency.
In either case, here’s the payout procedure:
- Navigate to your online 18-and-up casino’s cashier page and select the Solana option from the crypto withdrawal menu.
- Open up your SOL wallet or SOL exchange account, choose the “Receive” option, and copy down your Solana receiving address.
- Back at your Internet casino site, paste the above Solana address into the payout recipient field, along with the amount of Solana you want to claim from your eligible gambling balance.
- Submit your online casino payout request. If your withdrawal is automatically approved, you’ll receive your winnings in 5-10 minutes. SOL withdrawals requiring manual approval can take 1-2 hours.
Solana Casino Online Bonuses And Promos Available In 2024
All the best gambling sites (18+) sweeten the pot with extra online casino free spins, free coins, and free plays for topping off your bankroll with crypto.
In general, crypto deposits are good for 200% to 300% more free gambling money than other more traditional deposit methods, all without any big increases to the typical casino promo playthrough requirements. At the best sites, casino rollover is usually around 40-60X for most games, making gambling bonuses relatively easy to meet for anyone but the most casual players.
With Solana casino bonuses, you’ll be walkin’ on sunshine…all the way to the bank. Actually, scratch that – with Solana crypto, you don’t even need a bank!
Solana Casino FAQs
What is Solana crypto?
Solana (ticker symbol SOL) is a third-generation Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency akin to Cardano ADA and the forthcoming ETH 2.0 fork.
Solana supports staking, smart contracts, De-Fi, NFTs, and more, and it was by far the biggest story of 2021 in the crypto space.
While other top cryptos enjoyed tremendous growth in 2021 as well, the Solana value rose by roughly 20,000% year-over-year.
This growth – and the Solana hype that came with it – made SOL the sweetheart of the industry. Some crypto enthusiasts even believe that Solana “stole Cardano’s thunder.”
(Of course, we respectfully disagree with that assertion, even as we’ve bought plenty of SOL ourselves over the last several months.)
Solana is destined to be a top 10 crypto currency for the foreseeable future, and if you’re an 18+ casino gambler, you should think hard about betting with – and betting on – the stuff.
Where can I buy Solana crypto?
We discuss where and how to buy Solana coins in greater detail above, but the short version is this:
Simply visit any reputable 18+ online crypto exchange (Binance US, Bittrex, Coinbase, Kraken, etc.), join the free service, link your bank account or credit/debit card to your exchange account, and buy as much SOL as you’d like.
Then, simply choose the Solana crypto deposit option at your online 18+ casino of choice, follow the on-screen instructions, and transfer your funds.
If you’re a first-time crypto buyer and don’t want to wait 5-10 days to send your new Solana coins to your betting site, you can also buy Solana crypto using the Atomic Wallet app.
Is Solana crypto legal for 18+ online betting activities?
Yes! Solana – like all crypto – is 100% legal to use for all lawful transactions as long as both parties agree to the SOL price.
As such, you can use Solana to fund your online gambling account and play your favorite 18+ online casino games at all the sites recommended here.
In the US, these sites are legal to access for those aged 18 and up in every state but Washington.
That said, Washington gambling laws aren’t regularly enforced, and we’ve never heard of any 18+ WA residents getting cited, fined, or arrested for playing at real-money online casinos – regardless of the bet funding options they choose.
Of course, if you live in WA, you should follow all local mandates and gamble online only at your own risk.
Also, please bear in mind that Solana is not an “anonymous” payment option. No crypto is truly anonymous, and you should not use Solana or any other crypto asset to fund illicit activities.
Is Solana crypto legit for 18-and-up online casino banking?
Absolutely. Solana is every bit as legitimate as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other well-known and well-established crypto coins.
Solana is safe, reputable, and sports bulletproof blockchain cybersecurity.
If you want to play at under-21 online casinos, Solana is a great deposit and payout option. Coupled with its massive investment potential, 18+ gamblers can get a real leg up when choosing SOL over various other popular crypto gambling options.
Is Solana coin safe for online 18-and-up casino gambling?
Definitely. Like all legitimate crypto currency coins, Solana is safe to use for all online transactions.
The only caveats are that you should store Solana in a non-exchange-based SOL wallet so you have private custody of your Solana keys, and you should make sure to send your Solana to the correct SOL address as used by your 18+ casino site.
As with all cryptos, if you send your Solana to the wrong type of crypto address (or the wrong Solana wallet address), you will lose your funds with no way to reclaim them.
Is Solana the best crypto for 18-and-older online gambling?
Possibly. We think it’s at least in the top three crypto casino options as of 2022. Solana is extremely popular, it costs next to nothing to transfer, and its investment potential is sky high.
Even if you didn’t deposit in SOL, it might be a good idea to claim your crypto payouts in SOL thanks to its potential gains and its Proof-of-Stake delegation model.
Our other top cryptos for 18+ online casino gambling are Cardano (ADA) and Litecoin (LTC).
Is Solana a good investment for 18+ online casino players?
We can’t imagine otherwise.
After making huge gains back in 2021, Solana has forced its way into the conversation for years to come.
As a next-generation crypto asset, SOL is rivaled only by the likes of Cardano and Ethereum 2.0 (TBA 2022) in terms of what it brings to the table.
What is the current Solana SOL price?
As of January 2022, the SOL value is hovering in the $180-$200 range.
Of course, the Solana price today will not be the Solana price tomorrow, and by the time you read this, it might actually be double or triple what it’s trending right now.
It could even be worth a lot more than that!
What is the Solana coin price prediction for 2025?
Most reputable crypto analysts have SOL price estimates in the $800 to $1500 range for 2025.
We think this is actually a little on the low side, as the SOL crypto is one of the most popular and capable coins this side of Cardano and Ethereum 2.0.
What is the Solana coin price prediction for 2030?
The 2030 Solana price prediction is currently between $5000 and $10,000, depending on the crypto blog or resource you consult.
Regardless, at the rate the SOL price is going, SOL coins are on pace to be worth even more than sol(id gold) coins!
How did SOL crypto get its name?
There’s no official account of how or why Solana (ticker SOL) was chosen as the name for this particular crypto network.
However, given that Solana is a popular Spanish girl’s name meaning “sunshine,” we’re thinking that was the general idea.
The fact that the Solana native token is called SOL – which is the name of our solar system and its sun – further reinforces this notion.
The countless potential metaphors – like how Solana “shines the light” on the crypto space or how SOL is a “beacon” in a sea of lesser cryptos or etc. – are yours for the choosing.
Can I mine Solana?
Nope! Solana crypto mining – not to be confused with solar crypto mining – is actually not a thing.
Instead of mining Solana, holders delegate their SOL to Solana stake pools. These pools then crunch the numbers to verify SOL blocks, earning SOL rewards in the process.
Stakeholders are then given a cut of the Solana rewards in proportion to the amount of SOL they’ve delegated compared to other pool members.
This is how you can earn free Solana (aka Solana passive income) without having to worry about typical crypto mining concerns like hardware costs and assembly, specialized programs, system uptime, etc.
Just set it and forget it!
Solana History And Solana Projections
- Solana Founded: April 10, 2020
- Solana Ticker Symbol: SOL
- Solana Transfer Speeds: 5-10 min.
- Solana Transfer Fees: Lowest
- Solana Casino Support: Few 18+ online casino sites
- Current Solana Price: CoinMarketCap
- Solana All-Time High (aka SOL ATH): $258.93 on September 5, 2021
- Solana Price Prediction 2025: ~$500 per SOL
- Solana Price Prediction 2030: ~$3500 per SOL