If you’re 18 or older and just getting started in the online gambling space, it’s not enough to know where to find the most reputable casino venues with the best online gambling games. You also need to choose the best online gambling banking options for your needs. That’s where 18+ Cardano casinos come in. Because even though Cardano is similar to many other crypto bet funding methods, it has a host of unique properties that make it a true can’t-miss proposition.
Cardano (stock symbol ADA) is the third most popular cryptocurrency in the world, right behind Bitcoin and Ethereum. But thanks to its faster processing times and cheaper built-in blockchain fees, Cardano is actually one of the best options for new gamblers. If you’re 18 or older and want to retire by 40, Cardano is the quickest way to grow your stack.
Best 18 And Over Online Casinos That Support Cardano Deposits & Withdrawals
The Cardano ADA crypto coin is the newest cryptocurrency to be supported by several of the top 18-and-up online casino sites. However, not all sites accept Cardano, which currently limits your options to the reputable vendors listed below.
That said, it’s only a matter of time – likely a very short time – before ADA is accepted by all trusted online gambling sites. And when it is, it’s definitely a crypto coin you’ll want to bet with and bet on!
|Site Name||Bonus||USA||Visit Site|
|1||250% Max $6,000||Play Now Full Review|
|2||100% Max $3,000||Play NowFull Review|
|3||100% Max $3,000||Play NowFull Review|
How We Determine The Best Cardano Casinos For 18-And-Up Players
Our online betting guides are written primarily for those new to the online casino space. As such, we understand that getting started can seem intimidating. There are so many options, it can be almost impossible to trust that the vendor you choose is actually a good choice.
We’ve been there, and over the years, we’ve been burned countless times. But as a result of that, we also know what separates the best 18-and-over casinos from the rest. Remember, we’ve got more than 20 years in the industry as players, and our goal is to help grow the community safely and ethically.
That’s one of the reasons we’re so excited about the Cardano cryptocurrency. Because just as the top 18+ casinos have revolutionized the betting industry, Cardano is revolutionizing the crypto industry.
Here’s what we look for in a legitimate, trustworthy Cardano casino operator:
- The site must be based out of a reputable, established online gambling jurisdiction located outside of US borders.
- The site must have years of experience in the industry with millions of satisfied players from the United States.
- The site must accept Cardano and a selection of other cryptocurrency options including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Ethereum.
- The site must accept players at 18 years of age.
- Modern SSL and TLS security must be employed for all incoming and outgoing connections.
- The venue’s electronic casino game menu should support at least 150+ different, distinct real-money online casino games.
- All electronic gambling games must be developed by reputable casino game software designers using audited RNG (random number generation) technology.
- RNG games must include all the classics, such as online slots, online blackjack, roulette, keno, craps, baccarat, bingo, video poker, and more.
- The venue should offer live-dealer casino games, including live online blackjack, live-dealer roulette, and live baccarat.
- Online slots tournaments and online blackjack tournaments should be offered daily with multiple buy-in amounts and grand prizes.
- All online casino features and account access must be available via mobile (iPhone, iPad, Android) with no downloads or updates required.
- The site should be available nationwide with no geo-fencing and have minimal state restrictions.
- Online casino customer service must be available 24/7 via live chat, email, and telephone.
If the legal 18-and-up online casino you choose ticks all the above boxes, you can rest assured that you’re good to go.
Of course, to make it even easier for you, all the Cardano gambling sites recommended here are guaranteed to fit the bill, offering you a fun, casual, entertaining betting experience.
Benefits Of 18+ Online Cardano Gambling At Online Casinos
However, considering that you’re likely new to the industry and looking to bet real money online for the very first time, we’ve taken the time to put together a list of all the benefits you can expect when you deposit and withdraw with Cardano ADA at the sites we recommend.
- Instant Gambling Deposits – For online casino gamblers aged 18 and up – particularly those living in the US – Cardano is extremely valuable as a rapid casino deposit option. It’s not the all-out fastest option (that title belongs to Stellar), but it is the best overall option when considering the big picture. No other crypto coin has the investment potential that ADA enjoys, which makes it especially attractive for online gamblers.
- No UIGEA Disruptions – The UIGEA banking regulation can sometimes interrupt, delay, or otherwise prevent traditional online casino deposits from going through to offshore gambling sites. Crypto gets around the UIGEA safely and legally, which means your deposits and withdrawals can never be derailed. Just like there’s no stopping ADA, there’s no stopping legal ADA gambling transactions!
- Cutting-Edge Security – The Cardano blockchain utilizes state-of-the-art quantum-hacking-resistant open ledger blockchain technology. That’s a long way to say the stuff is safer and more secure than any traditional banking option, giving players more peace of mind. When you don’t have to spend time worrying about your money, you can spend time worrying about how to win more of it!
- Heightened Anonymity – No matter what anyone says, no cryptocurrency is fully However, crypto in general – and Cardano in particular – is far more anonymous than common banking options like cashier’s checks, bank wires, and card-based deposits. This gives online gamblers who value their privacy a real breath of fresh air.
- Increased Casino Bonuses – Cardano, like all cryptocurrency bet funding options, allows depositors to claim enhanced online casino bonuses. And because these bigger bonuses come with the same low casino playthrough requirements, the free ADA you’ll get when betting with Cardano is more than just icing on the cake. It’s a whole second dessert!
- No Additional Fees – The best under-21 online casinos charge no added fees for cryptocurrency deposits or withdrawals. This means that when you bet with Cardano, you can actually bet more and keep more of what you win! If you’re all about your bottom dollar, ADA will definitely help keep an eye on your six.
- Same-Day Payouts – Crypto is currently the only option that allows online 18-and-older casino gamblers to claim same-day payouts. Other options have multi-day waits to factor in, and other hiccups may occasionally ensue due to the UIGEA. For the fastest gambling payouts, ADA is a top choice.
- Massive Growth Potential – No other crypto coin has the growth potential that ADA has. It is a disruptive, revolutionary technology across the board, and its impact hasn’t even begun to be felt yet. Get in while ADA is low, because the ADA all-time high is about to be in the rearview mirror.
- Winnings On Top Of Winnings – Because you can bet with ADA, withdraw in ADA, and then stake that ADA in Cardano stake pools to earn free Cardano rewards, you can effectively get winnings on top of your winnings! Not even Bitcoin or Ethereum offers this unique capability, making ADA the top dog for your bottom line (Dogecoin notwithstanding).
Drawbacks Of 18+ Online Cardano Gambling At Online Casinos
- New Financial Market – Crypto is a new concept in the world of finance, and it’s unlike anything else. It’s not government-regulated, it’s backed only by the free market, and it can be scary to those used to traditional fiat currency markets. Getting over this psychological hurdle is the biggest barrier to entry for crypto, and that includes Cardano.
- High Market Volatility – The crypto marketplace is famously volatile. It’s not uncommon for a given asset to increase in price by 20% overnight just to see everything go the other way the next day. Some gamblers love this aspect of crypto, but it can be intimidating for beginners.
- Lengthy Buy-In Times – Whenever you first buy Cardano at any online exchange, you won’t actually be able to send that Cardano to your online betting site – or anywhere else – for 5-10 days. However, once your off-platform sending privileges are unlocked, the world’s your oyster. And ADA’s the pearl.
- Moderate Learning Curve – Like all cryptos, ADA is a complex system and requires a bit of exploration and investigation – even if you just want to buy in, set up your ADA wallet, and delegate. Anyone can learn the basics in just an hour or so, but for those interested in deeper dives, there’s more information out there than any single person could ever consume.
How To Use Cardano At Online Casinos For Players Aged 18 And Older
To bet with Cardano at any legit 18+ online casino, you must first buy Cardano. Fortunately, that’s simple enough, as all the major cryptocurrency exchanges support ADA trading. So, the first step – before you make your Cardano casino deposit – is to purchase Cardano by signing up with a service like Coinbase, Bittrex, Binance US, etc.
If you’re a first-time crypto user, these sites attach a waiting period of 5-10 days before you’re eligible to send you ADA off-platform to any external wallet.
For casino gamblers, this isn’t a big deal (it’s more of a problem for 18+ online sports betting), but it’s something to keep in mind. Once you have your ADA and can send it to external addresses, of course, the process is very straightforward, and we outline the steps directly below.
Cardano Casino Deposits
To make an 18+ online casino deposit with Cardano ADA, the first step is to decide which site you’re going to join. Once you do that, follow any link here to the site in question, and follow these instructions:
- Click or tap the “Sign Up” or “Join Now” option and enter in all required personal information. Please only use real, verifiable info, as these sites all utilize industry-standard KYC (Know Your Customer) protocols to protect your online identity.
- Select Cardano from the online casino deposit menu. You may also select an optional online casino promo at this time.
- Copy down your site’s Cardano sending address.
- Open your Cardano exchange account or private ADA wallet, choose the “Send ADA” option, and paste the above address into the appropriate field.
- Enter in the Cardano amount you wish to transfer and submit your deposit. You account will be credited fully within 5-10 minutes.
Pro-Tip: To get the most bang for your buck, you should make your ADA gambling deposit when the Cardano price is trending lower than its weekly or monthly average. This allows you to move more coins into your betting account and realize gains in value when the ADA price goes up.
Cardano Casino Payouts
Claiming online casino payouts with Cardano is even easier than depositing since you’re already all set up to receive ADA into your exchange account or private Cardano wallet.
Regardless of the site you choose, the payout process will be identical:
- Navigate to your 18+ casino’s cashier page and select Cardano from the crypto withdrawal menu.
- Open your ADA wallet (exchange-based or private) and choose the “Receive ADA” option.
- Copy down your Cardano wallet’s unique Cardano receiving address.
- Back at your online casino, paste the above ADA address into the withdrawal recipient field, along with the amount of Cardano you wish to pull out.
- Submit your casino payout request.
No matter which crypto you choose to collect your winnings, your site will approve your withdrawal instantly and automatically about 90% of the time. That’s why the venues we recommend are credibly among the fastest payout online casinos when crypto withdrawals are requested.
If your payout is especially large, the casino may manually approve the transfer, which can take up to two hours.
Nevertheless, once approved, quick ADA transaction times guarantee that you’ll receive your money in just 5-10 minutes. Only Litecoin gambling payouts can compete with Cardano on speed at the best gambling sites (as Stellar, though technically faster, is generally less accepted than Litecoin).
Cardano Online Casino Bonuses And Promotions
One of the chief reasons to gamble with Cardano – aside from instant payouts of casino winnings – is because ADA makes online players eligible for the best possible bonuses.
Standard gambling bonuses match your deposits by 50-100%, but Cardano bonuses routinely double or even triple such offers. This applies to new members and returning members alike.
Even better, despite giving you more online casino free spins, free coins, and free plays, Cardano betting promos come with the same small rollover rates as typical 18+ Visa casino deposits and 18+ Mastercard casino deposits.
In general, you can expect the following online casino promos to be in effect for all members:
- New Member Online Casino Welcome Bonuses
- Existing Member Online Casino Reload Bonuses
- Daily & Weekly Online Casino Game Specials
- Online Casino Refer-A-Friend Bonuses
Cardano Online Casino Gambling FAQs
What is Cardano ADA?
Cardano (ADA) is a third-generation Proof-of-Stake – or PoS – cryptocurrency.
The Cardano blockchain platform supports staking, which allows holders to earn free ADA and was made possible in 2020 as part of the upgrade to the Cardano Shelley era.
The Cardano system also allows it to compete directly with Ethereum, as it supports smart contracts, decentralized finance (DeFi), and NFTs (non-fungible tokens). This feature set launched when the platform was upgraded in mid-2021 to the Cardano Alonzo era.
For online 18-and-over casino gamblers, of course, Cardano represents not just the fastest and cheapest means to deposit and withdraw, but it’s also a potentially millionaire-making investment opportunity.
Where can I buy Cardano coins for online gambling?
If you want to buy ADA, Cardano can be purchases safely and legally at all the major US-based and international online exchanges.
However, it’s always more sensible for US players to use American crypto exchanges rather than going through VPNs to use foreign crypto exchanges, so our best recommendations are the following services:
- Binance US
- Coinbase Pro
Which exchange sells Cardano?
All major exchanges sell Cardano, but the most popular option for USA crypto users is Coinbase or Coinbase Pro.
Regardless of the Cardano exchange you use, it’s strongly suggested that you move your ADA off-platform – into your 18-and-up online casino account, your private ADA wallet, or both – as soon as off-platform sending restrictions are lifted.
It’s perfectly fine to keep your ADA on the exchanges themselves, but unless you’re participating in crypto day trading, private Cardano wallets offer superior security and give you full custody of your ADA keys.
What is the best Cardano wallet for online 18+ casino gambling?
While you can store Cardano in crypto exchange wallets, software crypto wallets, mobile crypto wallets, hardware crypto wallets, and even offline paper wallets, the best option for regular gamblers is to use a software wallet or mobile wallet solution.
Because we stake our Cardano to earn ADA rewards, we prefer to use the Daedalus Wallet, the Yoroi Wallet, or the AdaLite Wallet.
If you use your smartphone or tablet for mobile 18+ casino gambling, mobile wallets like Atomic or Exodus are also solid choices.
Hardware wallets – such as the Ledger line and Trezor line of secure USB devices – offer another layer of security, but they also come with a few added steps for those looking to make online casino deposits and withdrawals.
We absolutely do not recommend Cardano paper wallet generators for anything but long-term cold storage, and even then, we prefer Cardano staking wallets to paper wallets.
Are there Cardano transaction fees for online gambling?
No, definitely not.
Whenever you use Cardano or any other supported cryptocurrency for online bet funding, there are zero added fees for deposits or withdrawals.
That said, it’s important to understand that all crypto transactions have native fees.
The Cardano blockchain fees are among the lowest in the industry, typically amounting to just a buck or two even when transferring thousands of dollars.
Is Cardano a good investment for casino gamblers aged 18 and up?
We sure think so!
In fact, of all the current crypto options out there, we believe investing in Cardano has the best potential payoff.
The price of ADA is still low, so whether you’re interested in betting with Cardano or simply buying some ADA and delegating it to a Cardano stake pool, it’s as close to a sure thing as you’re likely to find.
Can Cardano hit $100?
Cardano has experienced tremendous growth over the last year, going from a low of around five cents up to the Cardano ATH (all-time high) of $3.09.
But the sky’s the limit, and enthusiasm for ADA has never been higher.
Most analysts think Cardano will go up to $100 per coin by 2030, but we believe it’ll happen even sooner than that.
What is the Cardano long-term price prediction?
Every crypto blog on the planet has different metrics by which they gauge a given coin’s “target price” by a given date, but no matter where you read about Cardano, ADA is on pace to meet or exceed those expectations.
By the start of 2022, ADA is projected to be worth $4, while most people think it will eclipse $50 by 2025.
By 2030, ADA should be worth upwards of $100, and it could be worth over $1000 per coin by 2040.
Only time will tell, but this much is true: Cardano is as cheap as it’s likely to ever be right now, so it’s the perfect time to buy in!
How Do I get a Cardano proof-of-stake reward?
The Cardano platform supports individual staking, which means that you can delegate your ADA to a stake pool in order to earn ADA rewards.
Most pools (visit pooltool.io to browse all Cardano pools) pay rewards at a rate of about 4-6% of their total pledged ADA, which is then disbursed to holders in the ratio of their actual delegated ADA against the total.
This is a new concept that replaces the old model of hardware-limited and cost-intensive crypto mining.
The best part, of course, is that when you pledge your ADA, you don’t lose access to it. You still own the keys, and you can send, receive, and trade ADA at will.
In other words, if you have ADA, whatever amount you’re not actively gambling with at a legal 18+ casino should be delegated from your staking wallet immediately.
Can you stake Cardano on Coinbase?
Coinbase does not support Cardano staking or pay out Cardano rewards.
This is why it’s recommended to move your ADA into a Shelley wallet compatible with the Cardano stake pool model.