All the best 18 and over online casinos have numerous different gambling deposit and withdrawal options. The most popular of these, by far, is cryptocurrency. And now that Dogecoin (DOGE) is so popular, too, it’s only natural that 18+ Dogecoin casinos are picking up steam. Like all cryptos supported by the top casino sites, Dogecoin gives 18+ gamblers access to rapid deposits, enhanced online casino bonuses, and same-day payouts.
If you’ve been thinking about getting started investing in and gambling with the Dogecoin cryptocurrency, there’s never been a better time to dip a paw in the pool. So get your bankroll out of the doghouse and sign up for any of the top operators in the business currently accepting the Dogecoin crypto. It’s time to run that doge!
Top Rated 18 And Over Online Casinos That Support Dogecoin Deposits In 2022
The following best-reviewed 18+ online casinos finally accept Dogecoin, which has proven itself to be one of the hottest cryptocurrencies on the market of late.
Whether that’s due to its popularity as an Internet meme, the Dogecoin SNL bit, or those cryptic Elon Musk Dogecoin tweets, the upshot – for online casino players – is that the crypto coin is a viable asset for hodling and trading.
And if you want “free” Dogecoin, forget about Dogecoin mining. Deposit your DOGE into any of these sites, place your bets, and claim your payouts in the cryptocurrency. Then, watch those puppies grow!
|Site Name||Bonus||USA||Visit Site|
|1||250% Max $6,000||Play Now Full Review|
|2||100% Max $3,000||Play NowFull Review|
|3||100% Max $3,000||Play NowFull Review|
How We Determine The Best Dogecoin Casinos For 18+ Players
If you’ve never played real-money online casino games before, the market might seem intimidating. How can you tell a reputable site from a shady operator? How do you know the games are fair? Who do you trust?
Well, we can answer all those questions and alleviate your concerns, because we’re online gamblers ourselves, and we’ve played with just about every single site over the last 20+ years. If you’re a gambler aged eighteen or older, we’ve probably been separating the alphas from the runts for as long as you’ve been alive!
Of course, we don’t expect you to take our word for it. That’s why we’ll tell you exactly what we look for in a trustworthy casino site:
- The online casino must be headquartered in a legitimate offshore gambling jurisdiction.
- The online casino should have several years of uninterrupted operation with millions of satisfied players.
- The venue must accept US players at just 18 years old and up.
- The site must be secured by SSL/TLS encryption and have a reputation for never sharing or selling personal or financial member information.
- The site should accept a host of payment options appropriate for players aged 18-plus, including the Dogecoin cryptocurrency.
- Every reputable online casino should have 150+ of the best RNG casino games made by trusted industry developers.
- The site gaming menu must feature themed 18+ online slots, 18+ online blackjack, online roulette, baccarat, Super 6, video poker, keno, craps, bingo, and more.
- All sites should offer 18+ live dealer casino games covering all the classics (blackjack, roulette, baccarat, etc.).
- Every real-money gambling game must be accessible via home computer and mobile with no downloads required.
- The site should not be geofenced, allowing you to play anywhere, anytime.
- The operator should have a reputation for being one of the fastest payout online casinos in the industry.
- The online casino should have 24/7 customer service via phone, live chat, and email.
As long as the site you choose meets the above criteria, you can sign up and play all the games you want without worrying about legitimacy, legality, or anything else. The sites featured here are all excellent 18+ Dogecoin casinos, and they’re all the top dogs in the online gambling market.
Benefits Of Online Dogecoin Gambling
The benefits of gambling with Dogecoin at the leading online casinos for players 18 and up are the same as those for using any other cryptocurrency. If you’re familiar with online Bitcoin casinos, online Ethereum gambling, or Bitcoin Cash betting, you’ll know just what to expect.
However, if this is your first time using crypto to fund your betting bankroll, rest assured that you’ll get all the following perks standard whenever you bank with DOGE at your online eighteen-plus betting site of choice:
- Rapid Deposits – Dogecoin deposits go through within 20-30 minutes, which is slightly shorter than the length of time it takes to make Bitcoin casino deposits on a good day. While Litecoin casino deposits and Solana casino deposits are the fastest among the cryptos supported by the best 18 and up casino sites, many users prefer DOGE thanks to its recent hype and investment potential.
- No UIGEA Interference – The UIGEA gambling banking law sometimes blocks credit card gambling transactions, making 18+ Visa betting, 18+ Mastercard betting, and AmEx/Discover gambling a hit or miss proposition. However, because DOGE transactions don’t go through banks, the UIGEA doesn’t apply and cannot delay your deposits or payouts.
- World Class Security – Dogecoin uses the same kind of quantum-hacking-resistant blockchain technology as that pioneered by Bitcoin. This makes DOGE one of the safest cryptos on the market, which translates to bulletproof security for all your online bet funding needs.
- Increased Anonymity – All cryptos offer their users enhanced anonymity when making online purchases and trades, and that’s true for Dogecoin, as well. While no cryptocurrency is 100% anonymous, DOGE holders can rest easy that their online activities are thoroughly shielded from prying eyes.
- Enhanced Casino Bonuses – With Dogecoin gambling deposits, you can take advantage of increased online casino bonuses and promotions. At most sites, DOGE bonuses are 2-3 times as big as standard bonuses, but they come with the same low rollover rates. What a good doge!
- Same-Day Payouts – When you win, you want your money. That’s normal. Heck, it’s downright Pavlovian! With Dogecoin, you can withdraw your winnings immediately. Whenever you put in a DOGE payout request, you can expect your funds to be transferred to your Dogecoin wallet within 1-2 hours on average.
- No Added Fees – Dogecoin deposits and withdrawals do not have any added fees levied by your 18 and over online casino operator. However, as with all crypto coins, DOGE fees do exist natively on the Dogecoin blockchain and are assessed for every transfer. These are minimal, with the average Dogecoin transaction costing less than $1.
Negatives Of Online Dogecoin Gambling
Dogecoin is an excellent choice for both online bettors and crypto traders/investors. However, when it comes to betting in particular, there are some drawbacks to be aware of compared to some of the other cryptocurrency coins supported by the most trusted 18 and up casinos online.
These aren’t dealbreakers by any means, but they’re worth keeping in mind:
- New Monetary Concept – To many traditional gamblers, it’s enough of a culture shock moving from brick-and-mortar casinos to online casinos. Add in the new financial model that DOGE (and crypto generally) represents, and it’s easy to see why some players would be hesitant to jump in.
- Some Training Required – You can teach an old dog new tricks, but it might take some extra attention. Crypto is a new, alien concept to many, and the process for how to use Dogecoin – or any cryptocurrency – can feel daunting. Fortunately, it’s easy enough, and you should be an old pro in no time!
- Lengthy Exchange Process – Buying Dogecoin on cryptocurrency exchanges often requires first-time crypto users to wait for up to 10 days before they can actually send their DOGE off-platform to their 18+ online casinos of choice. Be sure to factor this into your online gambling schedule.
- Crypto Volatility – The crypto marketplace is famous – or infamously – volatile. Coin values can go up 20-30% overnight, or they drop by the same amount one day to the next. This is scary for some potential DOGE buyers, but it shouldn’t be. Even as crypto assets dip, they always end up higher in the long run.
- Investment Potential – This could just as easily have been listed as a Dogecoin benefit, as the coin seems primed for big things. However, many analysts are concerned (wrongfully, in our opinion) that DOGE values could drop precipitously. That hasn’t been borne out yet, but its “meme coin” status has spooked some investors.
How To Use Dogecoin At 18 And Up Online Casinos
Before you can deposit with Doge at your 18+ casino site of choice, you have to know how to buy Dogecoin. Luckily, there’s not much to it. All you need to do to buy DOGE is sign up at any reputable online crypto exchange, link your bank account, and purchase some DOGE.
We recommend Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, Bittrex, and Kraken, but there are dozens of viable Dogecoin exchanges out there.
The harder part is actually knowing when to buy Dogecoin, and this is true for all cryptocurrencies. Of course, it doesn’t have to be any big mystery. The rule of thumb is to purchase Dogecoin when DOGE prices are trending lower than their weekly averages. That’s it.
You don’t want to buy in at the DOGE all-time high, and it’s impossible to know exactly how low Dogecoin will go. Thus, as long as you buy in when the Dogecoin crypto coin is trading under its recent average value, you’re good to take that walk.
Once you’ve procured your Dogecoin, it’s time to deposit it into your legitimate online casino account. That’s a simple process, and all you need to do is the following:
- Follow any link on this page to a trusted online Dogecoin casino that accepts players at eighteen years of age and up. Click or tap the “Join” or “Sign Up” button.
- Enter in your requested user information, making sure to use your real, verifiable information. All the sites we recommend are high-class operators that abide by financial industry KYC best practices for your (and their) safety. Don’t be a lying dog and end up at the pound!
- Select the Dogecoin option from the cryptocurrency menu at your site’s cashier page. Copy down your site’s Dogecoin sending address.
- At your crypto exchange or within your DOGE wallet, select the “Send” option and enter the amount of DOGE you wish to transfer to your 18+ betting site. Paste the above DOGE address into the appropriate field and submit the form.
- Your account will be credited with the amount of Dogecoin you’ve selected (minus minimal DOGE transaction fees) within 30-60 minutes.
Pro-Tip: To maximize the value of your Dogecoin deposit, try to time your deposit when the market is trading at lower-than-average DOGE prices. As long as you keep your account credited in DOGE instead of USD (which we always recommend), you’ll be able to gamble more as the Dogecoin price increases!
Once you’ve deposited in Dogecoin, the DOGE gambling withdrawal process is even easier (since you already have your exchange wallet or private Dogecoin wallet set up). The process – regardless of the site you choose – works this way:
- Head over to your 18+ online casino cashier page and select the withdrawal option.
- Select Dogecoin from the list of available crypto payout choices.
- Open your DOGE exchange or wallet and click or tap on the “Receive” option.
- Copy down your unique Dogecoin receiving address.
- Back at your online casino, paste the above Dogecoin address into the appropriate field, and enter in the amount of money you wish to pull out.
- Submit the ticket.
Dogecoin payouts (and all crypto payouts) are typically processed within 1-2 hours. However, it can take a bit longer if the withdrawal backlog is particularly large. Regardless, as soon as your payout request is approved, you’ll receive your DOGE within 30-60 minutes.
Pro-Tip: As with DOGE deposits, you should try to time your Dogecoin payouts to coincide with a drop in value on the crypto exchanges. By pulling your DOGE out when the DOGE price is trending low, you will secure more Dogecoins. This allows you to reap even bigger gains when the price goes back up. And it will go back up!
Dogecoin Online Casino Bonuses
Whenever you join a reputable online casino for 18+ players, you’ll be eligible to receive a casino welcome bonus. Different sites have different promotions that add different amounts of free plays, free spins, or free coins to your account.
That said, all major operators offer enhanced bonuses whenever you use cryptocurrency to top off your bankroll. These are usually 2-3X the amount of standard bonuses, but they come with the same low rollover rates.
Many sites – including the best Dogecoin betting sites – also offer account reload bonuses. These, too, are enhanced when using cryptocurrencies. You can even get boosted bonuses when referring friends who deposit with DOGE or other supported crypto coins, and many sites offer weekly game-specific bonuses as well as special event bonuses.
All 18+ online casino bonuses come with rollover/playthrough requirements, but these are always fair and player-friendly, which is why we recommend accepting online casino promos whenever they’re offered.
Dogecoin Online Gambling FAQs
What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin (stock ticker DOGE) is a cryptocurrency based on the Bitcoin blockchain protocol.
DOGE was released in December 2013 and was initially developed as a joke based on the popular Shiba Inu “Doge” Internet meme.
However, it has since become a mainstream crypto asset, and as of 2022, it ranks within the top 15 cryptocurrencies by market cap.
It might be a “joke coin,” but this doge has bark and bite!
Is Dogecoin a scam?
Absolutely not. While many consider Dogecoin to be a joke and a meme, it’s by no means a scam.
DOGE is a legitimate cryptocurrency built atop a strong blockchain foundation.
How many Dogecoins are there?
Since there is no Dogecoin cap, it’s impossible to say exactly how many exist at any given time.
Indeed, by the time you read this, the number will be higher than when this content was written.
However, as of 2022, there are approximately 135 billion DOGE in circulation. New Doge is mined at a rate of 4-6 billion coins per year.
Should I sell my Dogecoin and bet online with a different crypto?
That’s up to you.
If DOGE is trading high, it might be prudent to sell it or trade it for an asset you like that’s trading at a lower percentage of its ATH.
As far as trading DOGE to another coin for the specific purpose of online betting, you should only do that if a different supported asset represents bigger bang for your buck at the time you wish to deposit.
Additionally, if transfer times and blockchain fees are the most important factors for your 18+ online gambling crypto deposits, you might consider going with Stellar or Litecoin. But there’s really no wrong choice, here.
How much Dogecoin should I buy for my online casino deposits?
As much as you can afford!
Remember, you should never gamble more than you can afford to lose.
Can I buy Dogecoin with Cash App or other P2P services?
Absolutely. However, making 18+ casino deposits with Cash App or other P2P services requires some jumping through hoops. As of 2022, the only way to use P2P services to make casino deposits is through buying player vouchers from other account holders. This can be achieved with P2P apps, then you can deposit with Dogecoin, Solana, or any other popular crypto.
Note: You can buy and deposit Bitcoin via Cash App, but no other P2P allows for off-platform crypto sending. Cash App only supports BTC as of 2022, and DOGE Cash App support has not been discussed to date.
Is Dogecoin a good investment for online gambling?
In our opinion, DOGE is a good investment for everything.
As for whether or not it’s the absolute and unequivocal best crypto for online casino gambling, that’s really up to you.
Our current favorite cryptos for online gambling are Cardano, Solana, and Litecoin, but we’re big ADA/SOL/LTC hodlers, so we’re biased.
Suffice it to say that DOGE is a very good investment and online bet funding option.
What is Dogecoin at right now?
Right now, Dogecoin is valued at between $0.15 and $0.25 per coin.
Of course, that’s bound to change, and it could be worth a lot more (or a little less) by the time you read this.
Will Dogecoin reach $10?
Almost certainly, but it could take a while.
Most analysts believe DOGE will be worth about $10 per coin by 2025 and $25 by 2030, but we actually think it’ll take longer than that.
Can Dogecoin reach $1000?
We doubt it.
If you want to truly maximize your assets earned through Dogecoin online gambling at eighteen and over casinos, the best course is to probably trade DOGE for a crypto like Cardano (ADA).
The best 18+ betting sites don’t currently support ADA, but that should change in the very near future.
Is Dogecoin going to crash?
Dogecoin is going to dip, but we don’t believe it’s going to crash.
You can expect drops of up to 50% at any given time in the crypto market (and ditto for gains!), but a crash – that is, a total wipeout of 80-90% or more – doesn’t seem like its in the cards for the Dogecoin future.
What is the best Dogecoin wallet for 18+ online casino gambling?
Although you can keep your Dogecoins stored on the exchanges where you bought them, that’s not considered a best practice in terms of security.
You should really transfer your DOGE to a private wallet.
Of these, there are several options: Dogecoin software wallets (i.e. Dogecoin wallet apps), Dogecoin hardware wallets, and Dogecoin paper wallets.
We recommend Dogecoin software wallets, because they’re convenient and secure, and they pair nicely with 18+ mobile online casino gaming. Our favorites are Atomic Wallet, Exodus Wallet, and Guarda wallet.
If you want added security, Ledger wallets and Trezor wallets are the best options, though they add a few steps to the bet funding process.
Paper wallets are not recommended.
Warning: Please only download crypto software wallets and buy crypto hardware wallets from their official app listings, storefronts, and/or manufacturer websites. Never use third-party sites or stores to acquire crypto wallets.
When should I sell Dogecoin after claiming my casino payouts?
This depends on your intentions.
If you’re interested in hodling DOGE, you shouldn’t sell it until you’re ready to cash all the way out and ball out like a hot dog.
However, if you want to trade cryptos and build your stacks of various coins, the rule of dewclaw is to sell your DOGE when it’s at or near an all-time high.
After that, you can either swing back in to buy more Dogecoin when the price dips, or you can acquire other crypto coins using the same “buy low, sell high” strategy.
Dogecoin History And Dogecoin Projections
- Dogecoin Founded: December 6, 2013
- Dogecoin Ticker Symbol: DOGE
- Dogecoin Transfer Speeds: 20-30 min.
- Dogecoin Transfer Fees: Low
- Dogecoin Casino Support: Many 18+ online casino sites
- Current Dogecoin Price: CoinMarketCap
- Dogecoin All-Time High (aka DOGE ATH): $0.68 on May 6, 2021
- Dogecoin Price Prediction 2025: ~$10 per DOGE
- Dogecoin Price Prediction 2030: ~$25 per DOGE