If there’s a better, more fitting payment option for electronic online casinos than the TRON cryptocurrency, we’ve yet to find it. TRON 18-and-up online casinos are on the rise, with more and more operators featuring the popular coin in their 18 and up online casino banking menus. As a player, there are a number of good reasons to use this coin to bet online. And there are just as many good reasons to invest in the platform itself.
As a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) crypto, TRON – stock symbol TRX – allows you to make nearly instant gambling deposits, claim rapid same-day payouts, and take advantage of the best possible bonuses. It’s also one of the least volatile cryptocurrency options available today, which makes it even better. Want to know more? Then TRXtra, extra, read all about it! (Sorry, we couldn’t help ourselves. – Ed.)
Best 18+ Online Casinos For TRON Deposits & Payouts In 2023
|Site Name||Bonus||USA||Visit Site|
|1||250% Max $6,000||Play Now Full Review|
|2||100% Max $3,000||Play NowFull Review|
|3||100% Max $3,000||Play NowFull Review|
How To Use TRON Crypto At 18+ Online Casinos
The TRON TRX coin can be used to gamble at several of the best online casinos for 18+ players, but first, you’ll need to actually get ahold of the stuff. If you want to buy TRON crypto, though, you may notice that it’s not actually listed at Coinbase. As the most popular USA crypto exchange, that makes things a little less convenient on the acquisition side.
Still, other top online exchanges – such as Binance.US, Bittrex, and Kraken – do support TRX trading, so you should be able to buy it easily enough.
We suggest buying TRX coins when the current TRON price is trending lower than its weekly or monthly average. However, you should never try to buy crypto at the absolute bottom, because then you’ll never pull the trigger. And given how stable TRX prices usually are, as long as you don’t buy in at the absolute top, you should be good.
Now that you have some TRX coins in your possession (see above), you can send them to your online 18+ casino of choice. Here’s how you do that:
- Click or tap any link on this page to navigate to a reputable 18+ TRON casino site.
- Click or tap the “Join Now” or “Sign Up” button and enter all required personal information. This data is secured by banking-grade encryption, and the top sites never share or sell your info.
- Choose the TRON crypto option from the site cashier’s deposit menu.
- Copy down your site’s TRON sending address. You can also activate an online casino bonus at this time (recommended).
- Head over to your crypto exchange account or private wallet and select the “Send” option.
- Paste the above TRON address into the appropriate field, including the TRON amount you’d like to send over to the casino.
- Submit the form. Your account will be credited within just 2-3 minutes since TRX transfers are the fastest of all supported betting cryptos.
Pro Tip: When you purchase crypto, it’s considered a best practice to immediately move your coins into a private wallet. We recommend sending your coins to your casino site of choice as soon as you get them. Any extra coins you want to hold should be sent to a private non-custodial crypto wallet ASAP.
If you’ve made a TRX deposit, you’ve already done all the hard parts – You’re all set up to use TRX and you’ve been through the process. TRX payouts, then, should pretty much be a breeze. The process is basically the above, only in reverse:
- Visit your 18+ casino site’s cashier and choose the TRX withdrawal option from the crypto banking menu.
- Head over to your TRX exchange or wallet and choose the “Receive” option.
- Copy down the provided TRON receiving address.
- Back at your online casino, paste the above TRX address into the recipient field.
- Choose the TRX amount you want to pull out of your account, and submit the ticket. In most cases, you’ll receive your payout in under 10 minutes.
Note: TRX payouts are usually automatically approved and show up in your associated wallet within just 2-3 minutes. However, under certain conditions, it may take longer. If you’re pulling out a large amount of TRX (i.e. thousands of dollars or more), the withdrawal may have to be manually approved. Regardless, crypto payouts are always same-day guaranteed.
TRON Online Casino Bonuses
There are numerous reasons to choose TRON gambling over other options, but the bonuses are the most immediately obvious. Deposit bonuses are one of the major differentiators between legit 18+ casino sites, and when you use crypto, you always get more free plays.
That said, crypto casino promos all tend to be the same within a given site. That is, you won’t get more free spins with TRON betting than you will with Bitcoin betting, and so on.
Still, you’ll get 2X-3X more casino-free plays when depositing with crypto compared to credit, debit, bank wires, etc., even as these enhanced bonuses come with the same low wagering requirements.
All in all, the boosted bonuses available for betting with TRX – coupled with all the other benefits of TRON gambling specifically – make it that much more attractive. Each venue that supports TRX betting offers the following crypto-specific promotions:
- Crypto Casino Welcome Bonuses – Maximum Money For New Players
- Crypto Casino Reload Bonuses – Match Promos For Return Players
- Crypto Casino Referral Bonuses – Extra Cash When Friends Use TRON
How We Determine The Best TRON Crypto Casinos For 18 And Up Players
Choosing the right cryptocurrency to gamble online is hard enough, but picking the right gambling site is even more difficult. Unless, of course, you consult our 18+ online casino reviews, which makes the process a lot easier.
Even then, though, you shouldn’t just take our word for it. It’s important for you to be an informed gambler. As such, we want to define our criteria for why the TRON gambling sites we recommend are truly the best in the business:
- Based in a legitimate offshore gambling jurisdiction
- Established in the online casino industry – Several years of uninterrupted, scandal-free operation
- Accepts US players at just 18 and up
- Utilizes secure TLS/SSL encryption for all connections
- Supports multiple deposit methods, including Bitcoin and popular altcoins such as TRON TRX
- Offers numerous online casino bonuses with fair playthrough requirements
- Supports several of the fastest payout online casino banking methods (i.e. TRON, Solana, Cardano, Litecoin, etc.)
- Features 200+ RNG online casino games, including 18+ online slots, 18+ online blackjack, 18+ online roulette, etc.
- Features 18+ live-dealer online casino games (blackjack, roulette, baccarat)
- Hosts 100% web-based games – No downloads or updates required
- Does not require geofencing – Play from anywhere in the USA
- Optimized for mobile casino gambling – Fully compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android devices
- 24/7 customer support via live chat, email, telephone
If you want a legit online TRON casino, the above features are totally non-negotiable. Any site that fails to meet even a single one of these criteria should be scratched off your list of trusted 18-and-over online casinos.
Benefits Of Online TRON Gambling
There are all kinds of advantages to funding your online casino gambling with cryptocurrency instead of more traditional options.
Simply put, 18+ TRON casino gambling comes with a host of advantages with which these older methods simply can’t compete:
- Lightning-Fast Deposits – TRON transactions go through faster than most other cryptocurrencies, allowing to you make quick deposits when the game is literally on the line. You’ll never miss an online slot tournament or big blackjack event again!
- Zero UIGEA Interference – Unlike credit and debit deposits, crypto deposits can never be interrupted by the annoying UIGEA banking regulation. Coupled with the innate TRX speed, those 100% deposit success rates make it that much faster to use.
- Quantum Hacking Resistant – Modern cryptocurrencies are far less susceptible to hacking than typical electronic banking options. If you want added peace of mind when making 18+ casino deposits and withdrawals over the Internet, you can’t go wrong with TRON.
- Improved Anonymity – No cryptocurrency is 100% anonymous, but all cryptos are more anonymous than credit, debit, cashier’s checks, wire transfers, and other “old-fashioned” banking methods. Your gambling is your business, and crypto helps keep it that way.
- Boosted Casino Bonuses – The best online casinos for players 18 and older offer enhanced deposit bonuses for using cryptos like TRON. If you want two to three times as many free plays, crypto is the way to go every time.
- Same-Day Payouts – One of the best reasons to bet at a legit online crypto casino is that you can claim free same-day payouts. Traditional payouts take 5-10 days to receive, but crypto payouts are delivered within just an hour or two at most.
- No Added Fees – Deposit and withdrawal fees eat into your profits on both sides of the casino equation. This is less than ideal. However, with TRX and other cryptos, there are no added fees. Meanwhile, native TRON blockchain fees are virtually nonexistent.
- Most Reliable Crypto – During the crypto bear market of 2022, TRX retained more value than any other top 25 coin. That’s a big reason why 18+ casinos began accepting it. (This kind of stability is usually reserved for “stablecoins” like Tether or USD Coin.)
- Great Investment Potential – The TRON value has consistently gone up long-term and is projected to eclipse its current all-time high within the next few years. As such, it’s one of the better crypto investments you can make right now.
- Proof-Of-Stake Rewards – As a PoS cryptocurrency, this coin lets you stake your holdings to TRX stake pools. Crypto staking is much better than crypto mining, as it allows all holders to earn passive TRON income without having to invest in expensive hardware.
Negatives Of Online TRON Gambling
TRON casino gambling is a solid option when it comes to 18+ betting online, but it’s not a perfect funding method for everyone. Just like all cryptos, this one has its drawbacks. TRON cons, if you will.
Now, these aren’t all that significant, and they may not matter to you one bit. Nevertheless, knowing about these negatives should help inform your decision about whether or not TRX betting is right for you:
- Intimidating For New Users – Cryptocurrency is still in its infancy. Because it’s a new concept in money, many people don’t understand how crypto works. Worse, most tech blogs use inaccessible jargon, making things more convoluted than they need to be.
- Moderate Learning Curve – Because of the public’s general unfamiliarity with crypto, there’s a definite learning curve involved. That said, it’s reasonably easy to understand what TRON’s all about, so it shouldn’t put you off too much.
- Limited Exchange Support – TRON is currently not traded on Coinbase/Coinbase Pro, which is the biggest US crypto exchange. That’s likely to change soon, but for now, it’s a limitation. Binance.US, Bittrex, and Kraken all support TRX as of 2023.
- Crypto Is Volatile – We said TRX is the least volatile crypto going, and it is. But it’s still crypto, which means it’s still at least somewhat volatile. Of course, if you’re a gambler, that volatility might not be too big a deterrent…
TRON Online Gambling FAQs
What is TRON crypto?
TRON is a modern Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency that was launched in 2017 as an Ethereum token called “Tronix.” In 2018, though, the TRON network officially became its own thing.
TRX coins are consistently ranked within the top 20 cryptocurrencies by market cap.
Is TRON legal for 18+ online casino gambling?
It is 100% legal to use TRON for all lawful transactions, including offshore online casino gambling at 18-and-up sites. There are no US gambling laws against using TRX or betting with the venues featured here.
Is TRON a scam?
No. While there are plenty of crypto scams out there – and plenty of so-called “sh*tcoins”, TRX isn’t one of them. While every cryptocurrency has its detractors, TRON has proven itself over several years of navigating market ups and downs.
In the 2022 crypto crash, TRX prices outperformed all rival top-25 cryptos, including Bitcoin!
Is TRON or Bitcoin better for online gambling?
The Bitcoin vs. TRON debate is unlikely to ever be settled, primarily because the coins – and their use cases – are so different.
Yes, you can use both to play legal online casino games, But BTC gambling is more for the long-term investor while TRX gambling is more for the medium-term speculator.
For use at 18-and-over online casinos specifically, TRON is faster and cheaper than Bitcoin, so you can gamble with more of what you deposit and keep more of what you win. But for pure investing purposes, the waters are a bit muddier.
We recommend both.
Is TRON or Ethereum better for online gambling?
The Ethereum vs. TRON debate is more straightforward than the above BTC vs. TRX argument. That’s because – as of 2022 – Ethereum became a Proof-of-Stake coin, too.
It’s now much cheaper and faster to use the Ethereum network, and holders can stake Ether to earn free ETH. In these ways, the two assets are more similar than different.
TRON remains faster and cheaper, though, which makes it arguably better for betting. But as with Bitcoin, Ethereum might be a better long-term investment.
Again, we recommend both.
What other gambling cryptos like TRON can I use?
At the best online casinos for eighteen-year-old players that accept TRON, you can also bet with a host of similar PoS altcoins.
All of these work generally the same way despite being different from both technical and ecosystem perspectives.
What is the best TRON wallet for 18+ online casino gambling?
The best TRON wallet is going to come down to personal preference. In general, there are four main types: exchange wallets, software wallets, hardware wallets, and paper wallets.
Exchange wallets are the easiest and fastest to use, but they’re custodial, which means you don’t actually have authority over your TRON keys. This can be abused by bad actors (see the FTX collapse of 2022).
To avoid this, we recommend moving your coins into a private, non-custodial software or hardware wallet.
TRX software wallets are available as browser extensions or standalone crypto wallet apps, whereas TRX hardware wallets are external USB devices that store TRON offline. (The latter is more secure but more convoluted to use.)
TRX paper wallets are for offline long-term cold storage and are not recommended.
For us, these are the best options to consider:
- TRON Software Wallets – Atomic, Exodus, Guarda, Trust
- TRON Hardware Wallets – Ledger Nano S, Ledger Nano X
All of the above are TRON staking wallets, allowing you to delegate your TRX coins to stake pools and earn free TRON. This TRX passive income model is part of what makes the platform so attractive.
Warning: Please only download crypto software wallets from their official developer pages or app listings. For crypto hardware wallets, you should only buy direct from the actual manufacturer’s store.
Is TRON a good investment for 18+ online gamblers?
It sure seems to be. The coin has enjoyed steady growth ever since its launch and initial spike. Even better, it’s proven itself to be very stable compared to most other top cryptos.
The majority of crypto firms and analysts believe TRON will go up significantly in value over the medium and long terms.
Can TRON reach $100?
The price of TRON is projected to be in the neighborhood of $0.25 to $0.35 by 2025 and between $0.50 and $0.75 by 2030 (which represents a 1000% increase in value over the next decade).
However, that’s a long way off from $100.
We think it’s somewhat reasonable to expect TRX prices to hit $5 or $10 one day, but $100 is a stretch. And that’s true for most cryptos, too, frankly.
TRON History And TRON Projections
- TRON Founded: March 2017 (as ETH token); July 25, 2018 (Independent)
- TRON Ticker Symbol: TRX, short for “Tronix”
- TRON Transfer Times: 2-3 min.
- TRON Transfer Speeds: Extremely low
- TRON Casino Support: Few 18+ online casinos
- TRON Current Price: CoinMarketCap
- TRON All-Time High (TRX ATH): $0.174 on Jan. 6, 2018
- TRON Price Prediction 2025: ~$0.30
- TRON Price Prediction 2030: ~$0.65